"An Untapped Resource"
Typical restaurants rarely take advantage of the huge potential business right under their very own noses. The most catering marketing restaurants do is to post signs like: “Ask About Our Catering,” or “We Offer Catering,” or “Have Us Cater Your Next Party.”
Let us be very blunt – this passive approach to catering sales does not work!!! If you are going to live up to your full profit making potential you must be proactive.
Every single person walking through your door is a potential customer. Whether it is a graduation party, birthday celebration, office event, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception, we will show you how to secure this business and maximize your profits instantly through catering.
The sad truth is that 80% of new restaurants fail in the first 5-years, and 80% of the remaining 20% fail in the following 5-years.
Whether your restaurant is profitable or barely making ends meet, ICC knows the restaurant business and how to turn them into thriving and profitable entities with catering. And if your restaurant is currently operating in the black, we will show you how to dramatically increase your profits through catering.
Our goal is to turn unprofitable restaurants into profitable companies. While we think catering is an effective tool to increasing your overall bottom line, it is just one small component of our restaurant consulting; and should not be implemented until your restaurant is running smooth and making money.
Our personalized restaurant consulting services are far reaching and tailored to your existing needs. Our Success Evaluation is unparallel within the restaurant industry, and is designed to enhance your profits in weeks…yes – weeks. We are so bold to say, that if you follow our advice, you will become profitable in weeks. The reverse is true as well.
We analyze every aspect of your restaurant, and provide a detailed written report (within 5 business days) on how best to turn your restaurant around. A few key areas of our evaluation:
- MYSTERY CALLS: We call your restaurant multiple times to evaluate take-out orders and food quality
- MYSTERY VISITS: We visit your restaurant multiple times to evaluate staff, service, food quality and presentation, as well as the overall layout and cleanliness of your location
- Talk with existing key staff from busboys to managers
- Menu Evaluation
- Food Procurement & Cost Analysis
- Analyze Profit and Loss Statements
- Review Marketing Procedures
Once we determine the size of your current operation, and the scope of your desires and objectives, we will provide our cost breakdown for your ICC 21-Point Success Evaluation, and train you how to significantly increase profits through catering.